PRIVACY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE № 196/2003 AND ART. 13 OF EU REG. № 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Molipharma Srl, based in Via del Castello n. 3 – 86100 Campobasso, VAT number 01655870705,
e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER,
please contact at the following addresses:
- a) tel. 0874412101;
- b) PEC address: email@example.com;
- c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF DATA.
- A) Navigation Data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resocurce Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
- B) Data provided voluntarily by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and any other personal data included in the same.
- C) Cookies. The website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, by issuing cookies on the user’s terminal, which are used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, without “enriching” or “cross-referencing” other information.
The website uses Google Maps but only to indicate where the company’s offices are located.
For further information, the interested party may visit the website: https://policies.google.com/?hl=it.
At any time you may authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your browser or through third party add-ons.
- a) Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- b) Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- c) Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- d) Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it.
- D) Other personal data. For the purposes referred in the following point, the following personal data may be processed: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, place of birth, date of birth, sex, tax code, place of residence, VAT number, SDI, professional category, body of belonging and place of work, billing data.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT, NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT.
- A) Website navigation. The legal basis is represented by the legitimate interest referred to in art. 6.1 letter f) EU Regulation 2016/679. The provision of personal data is necessary in order to navigate through the website.
- B) Registration to educational and training courses. The legal basis is represented by art. 6.1 letter b) EU Regulation 2016/679 as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. Enrolment in the training course will also be valid as registration on the website. After the registration in the course you will have access to the contents of the site. The provision of personal data is necessary to be able to proceed with the enrolment and failure to do so would not allow enrolment in the course.
C ) Subscription to OB&GYN JOURNAL CLUB magazine. The legal basis is represented by art. 6.1 letter b) EU
Regulation 2016/679 as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. By subscribing to the magazine you will have access to the contents of the site. The provision of personal data is necessary to be able to subscribe to the magazine and failure to do so would not allow such subscription.
- D) Answer to requests for assistance or information from the user received by Molipharma. The legal basis is represented by art. 6.1 letter b) EU Regulation 2016/679 as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. The provision of personal data is necessary in order to be able to respond to the requests made and the failure provision could undermine this purpose.
- E) Fulfil legal, accounting and tax obligations. The legal basis is represented by art. 6.1 letter c) EU Regulation 2016/679 as the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. The provision of personal data – necessary to subscribe to courses, subscribe to the magazine, receive assistance and/or information – involves the use of such personal data also to fulfil legal, accounting and fiscal obligations.
- F) Subscription to the newsletter service. The legal basis is represented by art. 130 para. 4 D. Legislative Decree 196/2003, pursuant of that the owner may use, for the purposes of direct sale of its products or services, the e-mail details provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service without requesting consent, provided that the services are similar to those being sold and the interested party, properly informed, does not refuse such use, initially or in subsequent communications. By subscribing to the course and/or subscribing to the OB&GYN JOURNAL CLUB magazine, you will receive, on the basis of the above, our newsletter. Please note that you can stop receiving our newsletters at any time, through the link at the bottom of each message received by email or by written request to email@example.com.
- G) Transfer of personal and affiliation data to third parties. The legal basis is represented by your consent pursuant to art. 6.1 letter a) EU Regulation 2016/679. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is optional; the misses consent will not preclude the possibility of participating in the training course. In this case, the recipient of your personal data will act as autonomous data controller.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data collected may be communicated to: Providers of courses for ECM accreditation; freelance professionals or consulting companies; subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks used by the owner; companies to which the owner entrusts the service related to newsletters; any other subject to whom the communication is required by law.
By your consent, your personal and affiliation data may be transferred to third parties. These subjects may act as autonomous data controllers or data processors (art. 28 EU Regulation 2016/679). The complete list of data processors, constantly updated, may be requested from the data controller by contacting him/her at one of the addresses indicated in this information notice.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER. Personal data, with the exception of those collected through cookies, are not transferred abroad and are stored on servers located within the European Union of the owner and / or third parties duly appointed as external managers.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data collected for the purposes of navigation on the website are stored until the duration of the navigation session. Personal data collected for the purposes of registration on the website, registration for training courses through the management and subscription to the magazine OB&GYN JOURNAL CLUB are kept for the time necessary to provide the services requested and for the further period required by law. Personal data collected to respond to requests for assistance or information will be kept for 1 year. The personal data collected for newsletter purposes will be kept for the entire period, required by law, for which the owner will have to keep his personal data under the contract stipulated; in the event that he opposes such treatment, his e-mail address will be kept if it is necessary to provide the requested service but will no longer be used for newsletter purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT. The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- a) the right of access, expressly provided for by art. 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the possibility to access all information of a personal nature concerning him/her;
- b) the right of modification, expressly provided for by art. 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the possibility to obtain the updating of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without justified delay;
- c) the Oblivion right, expressly provided for by art. 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679, consisting in the right to the cancellation of personal data concerning the person concerned;
- d) the right to limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for in art. 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applies;
- e) the right to receive certification that the operations carried out in accordance with articles. 16, 17 and 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- f) the right to data portability, expressly provided for in art. 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the right to obtain their data in an interoperable format and/or the right to have their personal data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance by this Company;
- g) the right to opposition to the processing of personal data, expressly provided for in art. 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the right to obtain their data in an interoperable format and/or the right to have their personal data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance by this Company;
- h) if any, the right to withdraw consent at any time, expressly provided for in art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- i) the right to lodge a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- l) the right to seek judicial redress pursuant to arts. 78 and 79 of EU Regulation 2016/679.